Amazon ECS Management at Scale
Advanced Automation for Amazon ECS
Simple way to run Amazon ECS clusters while saving up to 90% on compute costs and achieving maximum resource utilization
Manage, operate and scale infrastructure to maximize cluster utilization without suffering from idle resources can be a big challenge, especially at scale.
- Provision, manage and scale infrastructure
- Manage multiple Auto Scaling Groups
- Determine the right instance type and size without
considering Tasks’ requirements
- Running on On-Demand infrastructure
Advanced automation, optimization, and simplicity to increase resource utilization and save 80% of cloud infrastructure costs.
Spot by NetApp’s Ocean Approach:
- Serverless Containers – Deploy Containers without infrastructure management
- Manage one cluster with multiple compute resources
- Automatic instance provisioning based on Services and Tasks requirements
- Intelligent provisioning of the optimal mix of spot,
reserved, and on-demand capacity